Friday, March 9, 2007

I suppose I had better fess up.........

...to being the other "oldie" on this day. Today I became a Senior Citizen and haven't got my head around it yet. 8^ I have been enjoying all the birthday wishes to Rosey and the corner she got herself into. Too funny. My Dad called me earlier today from England and asked "How's the birthday girl today?" I replied that I wasn't sure how I was handling it and his response was "I wish I could say I was only 65 today" and since he will be 96 in July, it kind of put it all in perspective for me. Not that I care really, and I have had a wonderful week of celebrations that my DH sprung on me. Just little surprises every day but it made it a very interesting and enjoyable milestone birthday. My favourite gift from him is a new computer sewing chair with a built in lumbar cushion and a new sewing table. Now I might be able to get rid of my constant aching lower back from not being properly seated at my machine.

Jane I loved the horse pictures. In fact I love all the pictures especially the lovely new quilt ones on the BB.

Great to see you managed to get back in Mayme.

So I am off to bed and hope that Rosey can sleep tonight now knowing that she isn't quite as old as she thought. It's her birthday in August so we can catch her then. 8^

Good Night all,
Celia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home