Friday, March 9, 2007

Happy Birthday

to Raeanne and Jane !!! I guess the 'good' ones are born in March... I have three friends who are also born in March and my big 50 is next week so I started a pre celebration with some fabric purchases this week...don't usually find much up here but found some orphans that just had to come home....I also 'celebrated' entering this decade by making all those wonderful annual medical appointments for when I return here at the end of April...including that colonoscopy(sp?)....not something I am looking forward to it but since my sister died last fall at age 51 after being diagnosed only 5 months prior it is a necessary one for me....Maggie Meadow Mouse assures me the peace of mind is well worth it....

Some lovely quilts posted on the regular chat page....this feature of photos has made it some much more fun!

Heather....where it is snowing yet again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home