Thursday, March 8, 2007

Where did the week go to?

This week has simply flown by for me. DH is home on school March Break and the routine changes when he is here. Spring cannot come soon enough for me now. I don't mind the onset of winter at first but this is the longest and coldest stretch and it's becoming boring. Not to mention so frigid with temps still way below zero. We were snowed in again for a day and half last weekend but now it's just cold still. Remind me of this when it is sweltering hot in a few weeks time, and the dreaded mosquitoes are doing Kamikaze on me. 8^

We were over the border into Maine yesterday for the day and had a great time. Martha, I was in Marden's and had the time of my life "stealing" more lovely fabrics. 8^ Not exactly stealing in the literal sense, as my pretty near empty wallet can attest to. Fun though.

Marion, your grandchildren are lovely children. They look so happy and healthy. I really do enjoy seeing every one's pics of their families, pets and quilts.

Still trying to move Ter Ter over to this board. She is happy to be reconnected to the BB side though.

Raeann, Happy Birthday for tomorrow.

Celia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home