Thursday, March 8, 2007

More about weight loss

I went back on Atkins on October 1st last year. I have a diet buddy in Canada--she and I email each other on Sunday to report our progress. She reached her goal, and is now bouncing around that goal, trying to stay there. She weighs more often than I do--I only weigh on Sunday morning. I also measure bust, waist, hips, upper arm, thigh, calf, and ankle, although the last two haven't changed in months, so may drop them. So far, I've lost 27 pounds and 16.5 inches. I have 28 sweet teeth, so am very pleased that Atkins has sweets that I can eat. I've also Atkinized some recipes. I had heard of the blood type thing, but really don't know much about it. I'm A+ if that means anything. My buddy is doing low-calorie. I think different diets suit different people. I'm glad Atkins works well for me, since I'm definitely a carnivore. It would be fun to see how much we have all lost one year from now. Maybe enough for another whole person, LOL.

I tried to add a picture of the little quilt I made for our guild challenge, but couldn't get it to load. Maybe next time.


Pat in Rockport, TX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home