Friday, March 9, 2007

Isn't the internet great!

Jane, those pictures just melt my heart...oh my. And I'm still reading the Mitford Series...book 5 and can just picture how beautiful North Carolina is. You lucky woman, you, living there. But don't blow my cover so soon, I'm a Virgo. But I'm sure the birthday girl down east may be chuckling over how I got myself into another birthday so soon and will she come to rescue me from my internet communication or not?? Seems my earlier posting has led some to assume it's moi, not so, not yet, don't want to rush it, but how did we get to be 'this old'??

I can't get over how spectacular this website has become with the addition of photos. What a brilliant idea, Eric & Sue.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home