Saturday, March 10, 2007

Whew! Off the hook, again!!!

Our Maritimes birthday-girl, Celia, Happy 65th and if you happen to remind me that I have a milestone I thought I'd never expect would happen to me later on in the year, I will totally and irrevocably IGNORE you...lol.

And I'm here to let you folks in the southern of the northern hemisphere that the American Goldfinches are beginning to loose their winter camouflage dress and their heads and shoulders are showing hints of yellowing into their bright yellow summer plumage. Does it make you feel that spring is really coming to our part of the world? I have purchased two new birdfeeders, with suet cages on the ends, neat and tidy, my 'Fibber McGee' bird hangar is looking a little better organized...and before you ask, if you are as old as I am you will remember the expression: Fibber McGee's messy closet, that of Fibber McGee and Molly fame.

And my bird quilt has gone off to be with another quilter this week-end and I'll turn my attention to the illustrations and paintings of Evelyn deMorgan for my next project...all in my head...the hardest part is getting it down on paper out of my visual eye upstairs.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home