Monday, March 12, 2007

Pigeon Forge Show

Jane, I am going to PF on Sunday, since I have to wait till 5:30 to pick up my quilt after the show. At this point don't know what time of day I/we are going over.

Just returned from a week away from home due to the death of a dear cousin very unexpectedly. We had hoped to go north later in the year and see all my relatives, so the trip came sooner. Made up my mind to see any and everyone else while they are still alive, so did some zigzagging around. It was well below zero and several feet of snow in Saratoga Springs, NY, I will never say it is cold here in TN again.

Still trying to resize the picture of the quilt taken to Pigeon Forge. Will get it here sooner or later (probly later LOL). Right now just trying to catch up with myself. Hugs to all. Lavinia

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home