Thursday, February 15, 2007

snowwwwwww...

Well, we didn't get a foot of snow, we got almost two feet! That made it very interesting today trying to dig the cars out. The snow is so impressive to look at but there's just so much of it that when you plow you don't know where to put it. School was closed today again as everyone tried to dig out. In the 26 years we've lived in Vermont I don't ever remember school being closed two days in a row. One day is usually sufficient. Not for the blizzard of '07! Tomorrow is only a half day of school since we have parent/teacher conferences, so the kids got off really easy this week!

I am really enjoying hand quilting the star quilt that I traded blocks for with the Secret Pals in 2002, I think it was. Each block being different makes it fun to quilt; you don't get bored. I look forward to using this quilt on my bed this summer. I've always wanted a blue and white quilt...and a 30's repro quilt...and a double wedding ring quilt...I'd better stop before I start another UFO...

Jean in VT, where it's good quilting weather for sure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home