Thursday, February 15, 2007

Gucci says hello!


It finally occurred to me -- I never said I was swift! -- that I could post a picture of Gucci here! To all those who followed her story, here she is, fresh from the groomer with her pretty pink bows. (The bows last about two days and then they are gone...)

If it were not for the fact that everyone else in the Northern hemisphere has really awful weather, I would complain about ours! We have had rain ever since I brought the Mustang home. I have driven it exactly once since I bought it. That's just not right! LOL

Now I must get away from this computer and get back to work. I am supposed to be getting year end stuff ready for the accountant for the little old lady's business and personal taxes, but there are few things I hate as much as I hate bookkeeping. I would sooner clean the ovens!

Jean at Mill Bay, putting off the inevitable...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home