Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snow...

I feel I should post a photo of our garden , drenched in sunshine, to encourage all those of you who are knee deep in snow ! Two problems there...first the sun is not out this morning and secondly, I don't know how to post a photo..!!

DH and I are off to the hills ! We plan a few days beside a mountain lake, fishing for trout...not my idea, you understand, but the best offer I've had this week for a few days away !! Valentines day brought a sentimental card, through the mail, to my home.... ..from my DH (I presume !), not a bad effort after 43yrs of marriage and probably nothing at all to do with the fact that he missed it last year , when my DSis and BIL were staying, and got into heaps of trouble from them over that !!!

We are taking our Beagle pup up to the lake with us. I have a feeling that it will take us all of our time to keep track of her... She's been a very naughty little thing lately and chewed her way through a fortune of shoes..

Better go. Have a good w/end and keep warm ,
Marion in NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home