Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snowy Vermont!

Did I say up to a foot of snow was forecast last night? We have more than that already, and they're talking a possible 20-30 inches. Wow. It has been snowing hard all day. All schools are closed, most businesses closed early, everything is canceled. They're telling us to stay off the roads due to blizzard (white out) conditions. Suits me! I love to look at it as long as I don't have to drive in it.

I have shoveled our steps no less than four times today, and the snow just keeps piling up. I wish I could say I stayed in and sewed all day, but since we live next door to our business, I wound up working all morning. The afternoon has flown by with only one little visit to my sewing room so far. But I do plan to get back down there tonight! I will also be hand quilting in front of the TV for a bit tonight before bed. You know, I could deal with winter if I could just stay in and quilt and sew! The radio just said we currently have 16" of snow. And it is blowing like crazy out there. This will definitely go down as one of our biggest storms ever--the blizzard of '07.

Jean in VT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home