Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Counting our blessings...

Yes, Jane we do count our blessings especially after the past year with concerns of DH's health. And we also did the 30 second thoughts about a 'cruise', problem is that DH's idea of a cruise is the Alaskan one! Perhaps one year I can see us doing that, but not a tropical one...beach bums we are not and I can't imagine us pretending that we are!

We phoned each of the boys last nite and congratulated them on having their original set of parents still married to each other....they do believe that we have gone over the edge of sanity! But when they thought about it, not a lot of their friends can say the same thing....sad commentary when you think about it.

And the floor lamp is wonderful...plus being able to convert it to a table one at the sewing desk or stained glass workbench is a great bonus....I still shake my head at the price tho!

Back to playing with some batiks for a cat and fish type quilt...it's called Catch of the Day...just wish I had different fish prints for the fishbowls but no variety beyond what I had....

Marion...congrats on your upcoming anniversary.....glad I don't have to go fishing on mine....it would have to be ice fishing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home