Monday, February 12, 2007

Internet etiquette

Kathi, a thoughtful post, nicely put. I would hope that no-one would pass on another person's email address without permission from that individual. Oftentimes it's an oversight that these things happen but thanks for the reminder. I have changed my email address in the past six months because of so much spam on my other one. I also don't want it sent out indiscriminately as my inbox is for my B&B as well as Australian Shepherd information, rescue and so on. And, after two very stressful winters in which I was unable to be creative, I've asked people to remove my name from any forwards, jokes, etc. as I am focussing on my work in my studio.

Brenda, what a gorgeous baby boy. And does he ever look like a boy. Hard to believe that Jack is just 2 months old though...he looks older.

Heather, congrats on your wedding anniversary...did you ever think you'd get that far...lol...a floor lamp sounds just perfect.

Yesterday a great gift was given...nine yearling deer came to visit...nine. And tomorrow night I again speak to the town council about the lack of hunting by-laws on private property in the Town of Mono (a rural residential town that is not a town). Apparently a large group of hunters will be making an appeal to the contrary. We live side by side with wildlife here and short of supplying prophylatics for the deer, culling is necessary. I am proposing that the local anglers and hunters be responsible for this and not allow anyone a hunting licence who does not belong to this club who will hopefully supervise the culling of deer responsibly instead of the culling of people (as happened to our friend Marianne, last Nov.6). How could anyone shoot a deer? Yet, the reality is that cars hit deer and if they become too prolific, humans are endangered driving.

And I now have corn for the four plump brown ladies who visit my birdfeeding station. I do miss my chickens.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home