Saturday, February 10, 2007

I got here too

Hello
It took a while but Eric letter got stuck in my filter trap . I was finally able to retrieve it and now I am here too. I have been reading every day . I really enjoy the pictures of all the quilts. I have not fully mastered my digital camera but as soon as I do maybe I can download some also. Of course I could ask # 1 DS to sort of help me. I would like to send you an image of my Y2K quilt. It reminds me of so many of you.
This week was a real sewing day. I finished two wall hangings . One for the church and one for a secret sister that we get to meet tomorrow. I have finally started work on DSGDaughter 25th birthday quilt and so far I am pleased. Mind you her special birthday was last August. I wonder why I am always behind.
Now I will go and see what you all wrote yesterday.At least it is not so cold today , but we have no sunshine.
Hugs to all
Grace in On.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home