Friday, February 9, 2007

Re Assurance

Thank you all for your re assurance. Eric did respond with something that I don't understand but I think it was before he knew the problem is universal. He thought it was my firewall. I don't know what a fire wall is or whether I have one. Right now I don't even have an up to date Norten version going and I'm so mad at them my business will go back to good old freebie AVG. I'm just hanging out until I see a new picture post and will try again. I'm using all the steps others have set out. My photo software is the free Picasa program and it's a Google product and even that's not uploading. It works fine with email. I want to show you all my hairy roommate/tyrant and the quilt I just pieced this past week and was long armed in a two day turn around this week. All it needs is a border. I'm finally getting my quilting mojo back.

G'night ladies,
Jane in NC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home