Thursday, February 8, 2007

cat rescue

Jean, I am always in awe of your cat rescue mission. I would be one of those people who would prefer a cat and not a fluffy kitten. Unfortunately I live on the other coast and can't stop by to pick one up. The cat I have now was a stray and the vet estimated him to be 4-5 years old. That was 8 years ago. He isn't a fluffy kitten, but sure acts like one a lot of the time. I've never had a cat that likes to play as much as he does.

We have a rope-like cording with two wooden beads on the end hanging in the large opening between the living and dining room. He will bat that around and really get it swinging sometimes. And there isn't an ink pen or a bottle cap that he doesn't steal.

We are still in brutal wind chill temps in the Boston area with that being in the extended forecast for another 7-10 days. Brrr.....

Sues in MA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home