Friday, February 9, 2007

Hello to everyone and great to see all those joining in again.

I tried to post a picture too as a test, but it seems to be a temporary glitch. Sue just addressed the problem on the BB board, and that Eric is at work right now.

For those who have asked what to do, this is how I post a photo from Windows . Judy In Ohio has posted her explanation on the BB too for posting from a Mac computer.

Windows:-

Click on New Post
Click on picture icon.
Click on Browse and select your picture to be posted from your personal photo folder.
Double click on your selected photo.
Select your layout and picture size.
If you wish to add more than one pic, repeat this in the same manner.
Upload Image.
Type your post.
Click on publish.

It still remains frigid cold here like most of you are all experiencing too. Great weather if you are a polar bear. Stay warm of all you!

My dogs are bored, my cat is totally bored and is being very naughty. I got up yesterday morning and found pieces of my kitchen border paper on the floor. She jumped up into the space between the cabinets and the raised ceiling and played all night. Not one iota of remorse from her either. Just a smug look of "I did this *all* by myself." Bad kitty! 8^

Not too much other news from here right now. Just staying in and trying to stay warm and making mini quilts for the shelter kitties. I have 70 made now. Next week I plan on starting a real quilt with the repro fabrics I got in MI at our last retreat, and those that I have collected since then.

Have a great weekend everybody,
Celia in New Brunswick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home