Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm in

At last I found where everyone was hiding. Its good to see all those familar names.

I wish some of those to the east would send us some of that extra snow. It is still bitterly cold here and my poor perennials are shivering in their beds, if they haven't frozen solid due to lack of a white blanket on them. Maybe I should say a thick white blanket, since there is a thin one.

Celia don't ever send your cat my way. I don't need to have any wallpaper removed. Maggie Meadow Mouse's cats also like to be up on top of the cupboards. There must be some element of safety up there.

Well not much to say and I have said it. I am back to hibernating.

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2007 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Celia in NB said...

Hi Nelly,

I was wondering if you would join us. Is MMM going to become a blogger? It's the latest buzzword.lol I still can't get used to saying it.

I will send Lucy kitty out to anybody who wants her at the rate she is ripping my wallpaper.

Well,...I guess not really, she is a sweetpea, but a naughty and winter bored one right now. Come spring she will be off hunting and happy again.
Celia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home