Monday, February 12, 2007

Hello from the frozen north


It is so cold here that I wish I could just snuggle up in bed. I hate to think what Heather is experiencing as the news from Manitoba makes it sound even colder. My GF in Winnipeg sent me a little cartoon this morning that said, "You know it is cold when your teeth are chattering and they're still on the bedside table." We are having our January weather this month.
I hooked up my new computer yesteday and hope to figure out the photo stuff today when I go home. I had some trouble getting my internet connection going so was in no mood to mess with something brand new. In the meantime I will try to post a picture from my email. If it works, it will be my newest grandson, Jack, who was born on Dec. 18. Soon, I hope there will be quilt pictures. Hey, I think it worked!
Hope everyone is keeping warm.
Brenda in Nn Ontario

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2007 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Celia in NB said...

Brenda, he is just an adorable little boy! Can I share him? Can I? Can I? lol He wouldn't be a Gramma's boy would he?

Thanks for sharing his pic with us all.
Celia

 
At February 15, 2007 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Beverley said...

He is gorgeous. Congratulations Brenda. Have you made him a quilt??
Stripey Bear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home