Saturday, February 10, 2007



AH HA!! Made it this time. Good morning ladies. It seems the picture gremlin is gone and now you may view She Who Must Be Obeyed. She is waiting for my daily show of obeisance at the foot of the steps outside the utility room. I am supposed to get the ball from her, foot covering in the snow is irrelevant to her. She gets impatient if I take the time to put some shoes or boots on first.

As soon as I finish the binding on the new lap quilt for friend's 90th birthday I'll post a picture on the BB.

The new president of my guild has started a contest among the membership. Each time a member finishes a UFO a picture is to be provided and at the end of the year a drawing will be held and a prize awarded to the lucky winner. Obviously the more entries the more one's chances improve. I certainly have a lot of raw materials.

Jane in NC

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2007 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Celia in NB said...

Miss Shadow!!! What a Sweetie you are waiting so patiently for Mom to put her boots on. You are so darn pretty in your picture.

Celia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home