Monday, February 12, 2007

Brenda....what cutie Jack is! get those quilt pixs taken....

Weather is a lot better than it was...windchill factor today is only -30 Celsius(gazooks....am I really saying that?) we actually have a very light powder falling as I look the window. temps are better up here than southern Manitoba have been having....so I guess I am glad I am not traveling on the roads right now...

Tomorrow is our 25th wedding anniversary....so hard to believe that time marker! Probably just supper out since to do anything else is to far to travel to...but DH is picking up 'our' gift....a new floor hobby light....he is finding it difficult with some of the stained glass work and thinks I could use it as well...how kind! I actually looked at one after Christmas but didn't want to spend the $ so glad he remembered...I have a table top OTT but it's not quite enough on it's own, but is a good supplement to the table lamp. And I am still looking for a machine with a bigger 'bed' for quilting purposes....not a lot of romance in the typical sense I guess but in everyday understanding of what makes each other happy I think we got it made....and in another month it will be my 50th !!! Perhaps I will have at least ordered a machine by then.....

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2007 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Heather,
Can you let me know what machine you decide on?
I'm thinking about a larger keyhole too. I know I'll never have a long arm & it's not even looking like I'll ever set up my handi quilter that I purchased at a garage sale. But, I'd love to be able to fit more quilt under my machine.
There are so many now it's really confusing.
Jill

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home