Tuesday, February 13, 2007

wow I managed to do it right

in the first try. Must be getting better at it.
Been trying to read faithfully , but just do not have much time to post. Have been really busy and there does not seem to be a break. What is this, I am supposed to be retired, and I am busier than ever.Go figure.
I am really enjoying all the pictures of DGChildren. I have no babies any more . I can not believe my oldest DGS is almost a teenager. Where oh where does the time go.
Heather , hope to get in touch with you on the weekend( okay how did that happen)
Tomorrow we have to sing @ a seniors home in the next town and the day after that is quilting day and then on Friday we have a funeral booked @ the church.
All this with a snowstorm coming. Although we are not in the direct path. I think Rosey is way worse. We could have used a little more snow on the beginning, but I will now wait until next winter. Ready to start on the spring weather Thank you very much. This cold has seeped right down to my core.
Happy anniversary Heather. We tried to get out of celebrating our 25th also , but our DS kept at us because just like you mentioned to your boys about the original parents. That was our DS mantra also. You are still the original and most of our friends do not have that. Well we gave in and had a party. Since then no parties and we will be celebrating 44 this year.Yup, where oh where does the time go.
Anna, if you catch this post , could you get in touch with me . I need some Spanish help if possible.
thank you.
Well it has been a cold and busy day so I will try and go relax for a while before bed time.
Take care and hugs.
Grace in On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home