Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Gee, Doris, and here I was going to order specially for you, a heart-shaped box of those wonderful chocolates that you sent me a year ago...Godiva was it...not sure...I was going to send them for Valentines Day...hmmm.....cleaning out, are you...might feel like eating the back end out of a donkey...hmmm.....think you might be snarly by tonight....better warn DH not to eat in front of you tonight. What we don't do for our bodies, right. At my age, it's maintenance and nothing else. Sewing with this walking foot reminds me of my tummy jiggling with cellulite, flop, flop, up and down...

Grace we have had the storm blow through but not as bad as Toronto. An hour north and we've missed the lake effect that is going to trot all the way around the northern end of Lake Ontario down towards Quebec and may reach Celia in New Brunswick who may be totally buried under the white stuff by now.

Kathi, hope you got your email infringement sorted out. Gads, I've just had a notice from eBay telling me that I owe them money. I've never bought a thing on eBay in my life. If I didn't have spam protector I might think it was spam...and still wonder if it is.

Four fat turkeys at my feeding station were a welcome sight for me but last night at a town council meeting I realize that farmers here are inundated with the things and this isn't good for them. I didn't mention that I feed the wildlife here. I spoke on the lack of firearms issue here in our area and a committee will now be formed but in so speaking out about the use of firearms, it brought a large contingent of hunters to the meeting as a delegation. Felt like I was walking into a lion's den, with all that army camouflage-type clothing and testosterone. Hopefully it will get sorted out in a reasonable manner and a responsible one as well as to the allowance of hunting in our rural residential area.

Off to have lunch now, Doris...let's see, hot homemade turkey soup (not from our wild turkeys), toasted spelt pittas, an organic banana....sounds exciting doesn't it. I'd really like a three decker salmon, one layer, hardboiled egg, the next, on gooey white bread that you could roll up in your fingers and fire at someone across the table. Taking care of my digestive system gets to be the pits.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home