Friday, February 23, 2007

Misty's Very Talented Cousin

You might recall that earlier this month I posted a photo of my Supreme Quilt Inspector, Misty the kitty, as my way to draw attention away from all of the canines that were being featured on the BB Chat Page. I have recently come across a most charming video of a grey cat (who must surely be a cousin of my Misty even if she is Italian) who can play the piano. This is sure to please even the most serious dog lover for the kitty is obviously an animal of great talent.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x181wu_gatta-pianista

Judy

1 Comments:

At February 24, 2007 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Celia in NB said...

Judy that is absolutely priceless! I have watched it 3 times. 8^ Nora does look like your very pretty Misty. Thanks for sharing such a comical video.
Celia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home