Thursday, February 22, 2007

Well done Celia !!

It's quite brave to post a photo of yourself, after years of happy anonymity ! Ask me how I know ! I did it on the other page, deliberately making it small only to find that by clicking onto it , it enlarges and there's no-where to hide ! I'd like to put a few more faces to names...how about it ladies ? Celia , you looked lovely for the weddings..

We're enjoying some lovely late summer weather at the moment. DH has been out playing golf today, so it sleeping in the chair (now...that would make a good photo !) I have been filling the tins with baking. Not the best way to spend a hot day but, needs must....

Any news of Thea ? She sounded stressed last time we heard from her. Has anybody got her email address ?

DD in Auckland emailed to say that DGD had been locked in her classroom at school (along with everybody else) because there had been two boys walking around with Air-rifles... This is NZ !! Things like that don't happen here.. I suppose it's reassuring (in some ways ) to know that there is a system in place for such an eventuality, but I was shocked to hear of it.

Time for bed. Hope you all have a good day.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home