Wednesday, February 21, 2007

West Michigan checking in

I'm love seeing every one's pictures. I was to be on my way to VA tonight but
just as we were getting ready to leave the house, the airline called to say my
second flight was canceled. They have me booked on a 6:30 AM flight tomorrow
morning. I have a feeling that may not happen either. It is a commuter flight and
usually is full. When I try to check in on line they say they have no flight for me at
that time. When I called the airline, they say I do at least some recording does. Guess
I will find out in the morning. I'm losing a lot of sewing time! Hardly think they will
compensate me for that!
We've had a couple of days that make you think Spring might be coming.
Mayme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home