Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What Quilters love...

And I can see the pets are at the top of the list, even before fabric, I think. Heather, I just loved the pics of your Yorkies, Ceila, Miss Lucy is a queen...and a naughty one at that...and others...Doris, your shih tzu, memories of our three before Australian Shepherds...and when I have time, which I don't right now, I'll try to post our three too. Then after our pets and fabrics, flower gardens, books...and what else do quilters love...I think that we all have much in common.

The fashion for the day has been dressed in grey...that's to say that the temps have warmed up close to freezing, after 21 days of near 0 temps...for Heather, that would be a daily occurance, but here, we are in the banana belt of southern Ontario. Still cold and still very wintry and a good time to bury under a quilt project.

I'm really enjoying all the pics here...thanks, Eric and Sue,
Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home