Monday, February 19, 2007

Checking In from NB

Hello everyone,

Thought I had better check in before I get too far behind. I can't say how much I am enjoying every picture. I really enjoy seeing everything, especially every-one's beautiful pets. I have introduced my own little"monkey "who has suddenly decided she doesn't like any of my wallpaper borders. She is really quite a sweet little thing.............on a good day. lol

Jill: I loved your pics too. I had a kitty once named Pansy and she lived to be 22 years old. I love the expression of Morgan... reminds of Sir Winston Churchill!

Martha: Good to see you back. You asked me about Riley's hair bleach job. Well......it was all my fault, poor guy. He got skunked full in the face and it was ghastly. The smell almost drove us out of the house. So, I mixed the potion up and left it on twice as long. In retrospect, not a good idea. He survived! It couldn't have made him any goofier than he already is. 8^

Yes, I go to Mardens in Calais, Maine just as often as I can. I was last there 3 weeks ago. I love that place!

Bee: Yes, that was Riley who subsequently got the Nice 'N Easy touch up job as a result of the above comment to Martha! His fur turned brown on the dome part of his head and he looked like he was wearing a bowler hat, so I touched it up back to black. Needless to say DH was not exactly pleased. But, once again, the dog survived, I survived, and DH has forgotten all about it! Toys you ask? My two don't go big on toys but will play with a ball. Riley prefers to drag fallen trees out of the woods. He steals too, from the neighbours. One day he dragged home a 4 x 4 new gate post. I had to take it back on the wheelbarrow. Should have named him Fagin.

Still quite frigid here but we are now plowed out from the last storm that came through. It's a great time to quilt though and I have been doing just that. I MQed my very first lap quilt today and it's turned out quite passable. I might just have now got my head around this technique. I think I could have mastered nailing Jello to the wall a lot easier.

Stay warm everyone and keep those pics coming. I look forward to seeing more! Marion, I am wondering if your picture posting problem is because your pic is too large. Are you able to compress it? If not, send it to me and I will do it for you.

Celia in NB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home