Saturday, February 17, 2007

snow today

We woke up to the predicted snow this morning, so our ASG (American Sewing Guild) meeting was canceled. The DH and I are going to see "Music & Lyrics" this afternoon so I'll report back with the Mooovie report. I posted a picture of the most recent quilt I made over on the main BB blog page. I finished it right before Xmas 2005.

JEAN IN MILL BAY - Gucci is such a cutie! Does your DH approve of the pink bows? ;-)

JUDY - your grey cat is so pretty. This past week I saw a grey cat in our neighborhood with a ring/stripe tail. He looked like a raccoon.

Welp, we're off to lunch & movies. Roads are pretty clear now. DH can't play golf with snow on the ground, my ASG meeting to canceled, so we have a "found" day together and have a hot date: lunch and a 1:00 afternoon movie. WooHooooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home