Thursday, February 15, 2007


Here are my two canine fur babies. Riley-Jake is a big, very gentle, goofy Labradork who will be 7 years old on Saturday. Chelsea is an 11 years old shelter rescue German Shepherd/Husky mixed breed.

We were snowed in here today too in Fredericton, New Brunswick (eastern Canada) until mid-afternoon from the storm that came through and dumped another 2 feet or more on us. The snow wouldn't be so bad, if it wasn't for the bitterly cold accompanying wind. At least it is another day closer to spring for us.

I must say that I enjoy so very much seeing everyone's pictures, especially those precious grandchildren. I don't have any to post any pictures of so I am enjoying all yours. Lovely children. If I ever get one, you will all know soon enough. LOL

Not all that much for news around here. I said to DH tonight that if I lived alone I would hibernate and never get out of my PJ's all winter. Then I thought about it and that's almost what I do now during these frigid days. Oh well!

Keep the pictures coming. I love them!

Celia in NB.

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2007 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Mainequilta said...

Riley Jake is a handsome devil. Looks a lot like my DS girlfriends dog. Still can't figure out why the skunk treatment bleached RJ. It has worked many times on my dogs. Martha in Maine. Have you been over the border to Marden's lately??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home