Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mary and Diane

Aww Mary, you're not making me feel any better about catching up with my stash! lol. See, the problem (or part of it) is my dear, dear DH bought me the contents of a sewing room. His friend's grandmother had died, and she had been a seamstress and a quilter. The grandson wanted to sell her stash in a package deal, so DH bought it all for me. I now have more fabric than I'll ever be able to use in my lifetime! But I keep trying!!!

Diane, the quilt I'm currently hand quilting is the one I made with those blue and white star blocks from the Secret Pals swap. So you see, I'm not much ahead of you in UFO's. I lost the siggie square off of one block though; I should ask you whose it is! Dig those blocks out, would you??

Jean in VT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home