Friday, February 23, 2007

A confession:

Celia, I'm not even taking classes to figure out how to use my digital camera or how to upload them into my computer, I'm ashamed to admit. But you can see that I know exactly what I need to do when I have the time. Remind me when I run out of excuses. I don't have pictures to access so those were taken from my B&B website and the pool shot chosen for the variety of colour on the page...I often watch my guests use our pool and think, why am I not taking advantage of it too...as I bake muffins and scrub the terlets for guests over the summer....I am seldom in the pool myself, it seems...all of which is my own fault, I could take the time to enjoy it more and should...all these shoulds.

Jane, I understand entirely about Molly. I feel the same way about the two 'girls' in my life...maybe it's because they are so goofy, warm and loving whereas Geordie is reserved. Molly sounded like such a character that I'm sure you'll never stop missing her. My biggest worry at this age is to outlive my dogs...and since I never want to be without one dog, I have to find a very nice person or relative to keep in mind to inherit it when I pop off.

As Doris keeps reminding me: one day at a time but I couldn't live without a dog. Looks like many others here feel the same way too.

An early start to my day and two quilters coming in to work on this quilt for the day...soup waiting for the pot and bread to make in the breadmaker...unlike Jean who makes it from scratch and is it good...still reminded of her wonderful rosemary bread...yum.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home