Thursday, February 22, 2007

Celia....

...nice pictures. You have a handsome husband. Which wedding outfit was the one you wrote a really funny post about?
It's nice to see pictures of the dogs, Rosey, for those of us who didn't get to meet them. I really like all these pictures. It was good to see Pat from Flint again; it brought back happy memories of Michigan.
It's very cold in Nn Ontario today with the wind chill. I am hoping for sun tomorrow, as I'm catching the bus down to Sault Ste. Marie to attend my grandson's baptism and get my car back (yayyy!). In the past 3 weeks, I've become a good beggar of rides. It will be great to have wheels again.
I sure haven't got much quilting done this week; maybe next week I'll get moving at it again.
A good weekend to all.
Brenda in Nn Ontario

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home