Thursday, February 22, 2007

No pics this time!

I think Sue and Eric must be so happy to see how active both the new boards. are. I love them both, especially the pics.

Lavinia: The church you asked me about in the pic is the Christ Church Anglican Cathedral in Fredericton,NB where we live.
Here is an URL where you can read the history of the church. http://www.anglican.nb.ca/buildings/cathedral.html

Brenda: I told Ivon what you said. He is somewhat quiet and reserved. Just like moi.(chuckle) I also told him not to let it go to his head. I think I will keep him. We have been married 37 years. The outfit I posted about was the blue one. That was when the sales clerk reeled me in by saying "Madam is about a size 6." I think she has since got herself some glasses. The last time I was a size 6 was probably when I was 6, a hundred years ago. 8^.

Marion, your pics are so beautiful. Do you know how hard that scenery is for us who are still buried neck deep in snow to look at and smile? Just kidding, they are lovely! I should take one of my back yard right now. Wouldn't be difficult to chose colours to make a quilt representing it. I would need white, and white, and more white and maybe a little white, and borders in white for contrast, and white binding! It is very pretty here in the spring, summer and fall though.

I am off to bed now. It's late,
Goodnight all,
Celia

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2007 at 3:20 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Thanks, Celia! Sure do appreciate that! Lavinia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home