Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thanks, Celia

For your work in putting the pics up for me. And Marion, you've done well to figure it out with Celia's directions. I loved the photo of Holly and your DH, as well, your pic. on the other board...especially nice to see clear blue skies and water at this time of year when the winds are howling around my studio as of the moment. I'm sure it's going to bring snow with it as well.
I just wanted to join in the fun and maybe one day I'll get caught up on my computer skills. Meanwhile, thanks to Celia, I can participate.

And I'm buried under a commission quilt at the moment and a long way to go so check in but haven't time for much else.
Rosey, who remembers just how devoted Hope and Ceilidh were to Celia and Stacie, her daughter...in fact, I think that they would have gone home to NB with Stacie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home