Friday, February 23, 2007

More confessions !!

Rosey, I know nothing about digital cameras or downloading them onto the computer either... I used to be the family photographer but as soon as the digital cameras arrived, DH took over that roll ! Fortunately, the interest extended to downloading the photos onto the computer. I was most impressed !! He makes it all look very difficult, so I haven't asked him to show me how to do it ! It can't be too hard though, my DGD, aged 10, is another expert and she can put photos on CDs too !!

I've been slow to pick up on technology in general , I resisted having a computer in the house for years ! It's only when I perceive such things to be of personal benefit that I get interested... now how's that for a confession ?!!

Another dull day here today,but not cold. Have a few outside jobs to do, then might settle down and prepare fabric for my next quilt.. How is the commision quilt coming along Rosey ? You MUST get somebody to post photos of it's progress. I have never seen such beautiful work..

Have a good day.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home