Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday evening in the south

I thought that I posted several weeks ago, but don't see it.
We (DH and I) are doing well at the beach in Fla.  Very windy, a Nor'Easter for the last 4 days, but not very much rain.  Just 25 MPH winds, etc.
Little dog has come back from the last failed adoption.  We will not do this to her, or us, again.  I'll just have to get up early, put on jeans, and take her out early each morning.

Still working on my sand pail quilt.  I bought the Hobbs 80-20 king size batt from Hobby Lobby that was recommended here.  I have about 55-60 of the blocks done.

DH and I will celebrate our 38th Anniversary this Thursday.  Woo-Hoo!  We are going up to Savannah, GA. for a few days.   Not staying at a B & B this time, and will have to board the dogs, but  hope to have lots of fun, ride our bikes, play tourist.  The weather looks like it will be good.

Going to watch "Call the Midwife" now.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home