Thursday, December 25, 2014

This might work....

Not sure about this but I thought I would try to work out how to Post before having to confess to the DGD that I had already forgotten all she taught me...!!  

 This is today's catch... Not a good one , but the men had a good day out and there is enough for us to have a taste of fresh fish for dinner...

Rosey....I feel your pain !! I
I made and dressed a doll for a DGD , years ago.  It involved a lot of work and took a very long time.. I was with her when she opened her parcel, she threw the paper over her shoulder and the doll quickly followed. (She was 3 at the time !)  I decided then that I needed to take pleasure in anything I made as there was no guarantee that anybody else would ever take pleasure in it !   It works for me !   That quilt is beautiful and all of us here can recognise your talent and skill... I'm sure it will become valued and treasured as the years pass by !   

Now..... I wonder what I press to get this to Post ?!?!

Marion.

Marion. 






2 Comments:

At December 26, 2014 at 10:17 AM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Your fish/our turkey, different climes...Marion. That looks like it could be an ad for a gourmet magazine, minus the freezer bottles. Neat picture, though.

Day after, missing turkey sandwiches. Must keep refocused on something else...a new wall quilt maybe
Rosey in Canada not NZ

 
At December 27, 2014 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Marion -Pretty fish, even if they're not enough to make a complete meal. :-) Sometimes the experience of fishing is more important than the catch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home