Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hi everybody

Today is my Mom's 97th birthday!  I can't believe she has lived so long.
I took her 6 fancy balloons, some gluten free chocolate cupcakes, a small CD player with the music she likes, and several cards.  Also another new outfit.  At the time I arrived with the cupcakes 6or 7 nurses-in-training were there, I had them come in and sing "Happy Birthday" to her.  Wow, that worked out well.  I think she had a good time, and the cupcakes were yummy.
Going to take a nap on the couch.  For the life of me I can't seem to sleep for 7 or more hrs.  I keep waking up at 5:00 or 5:30.  Yawn!
Love to hear about the gardens, etc.  Sorry Christchurch is having such a bad time.  If I were to go anywhere long distance I'd love to visit N.Z.  Maybe spend a week in Hawaii first to get used to the time difference.
Sara in hot, humid Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home