Wednesday, April 2, 2014

still very warm here

I have arrived back from Melbourne, some days 34 degrees, phew. Now I have 28 days until I leave here and it is way too hot to pack,but it has to be done. we were in Aussie for the Grand Prix racing both sons were dreaming of going so we sent them off amd my DIL and I went shopping. One of my favourite things to do. Can you imagine I didn't go to any quilts shops! DIL doesn't quilt just wants to go to the malls. I found a shop which sold my size and was told that they are now in NZ about 5 miles away from me and the items I did buy were on sale the very next week, the story of my life. The clothes were both much the same in style and price to NZ , the days are well and truly over when it was good to go every 2 years and the amount you saved on prices paid for the trip. Next trip is in winter digging for bones in Queensland. Must carry on packing , I have so much junk and from now on I am not answering the phone so I can get rid of all the mess. Lovely friends but but do stop me working. Hugs to all, Bee in a hot NZ.

1 Comments:

At April 6, 2014 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...


what does one do when digging for bones?
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home