Saturday, February 22, 2014

Heather's Oh, Canada quilt
And I want you all to know that I have learned how to do this on Window's 7.  I can't say I'm totally in love with Window's 7 but I can tell you one thing....I don't have to do my knitting while I'm waiting for a download or a website to come in.  It is MUCH faster than Windows XP...
Isn't the quilt beautiful.  And you know what else...don't you just love the legs and skates sticking out beneath the quilt.  That's what makes quilts so much fun.  Done intentionally, I see.
Rosey

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2014 at 11:23 AM , Blogger heather said...

Thanks Rosey ! And something exciting for me is that over the winter I have learned how to do a decent appliqué stitch by hand....your beautiful birds quilt may get made instead of only dreaming about it..

 
At February 23, 2014 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

I love it! And I love your national anthem. Every time our local NHL team plays a Canadian team, we get both anthems, and I always want to sing along with Oh Canada.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home