Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Zealand...

Fran has covered it all very well.  I would think it depends upon the time the traveler has available to him.  In NZ you have a great variety in a small area.  It's quite possible to cover both Islands in two weeks. March is a good time to come, we usually have settled weather then and it is early autumn.

  I love Australia, the cities are big and exciting (compared with NZ cities !) the outback is HUGE and so different.  Something very special about seeing the kangaroos,camels and horses out there in the wild.  We went in the winter when there was less chance of coming across snakes !! We drove from Melbourne up to Alice Springs and then across to Brisbane.  A fantastic trip covering 8,000 K. You need plenty of time to do it well.

There are good web pages on both countries.

Marion.

2 Comments:

At January 21, 2014 at 12:36 AM , Blogger Fran (Sth Aust) said...

This is the email I sent to you. Just in case that one doesn't show up either, this is what it said vbg

Hi Marion,
Ah yes, I remember this happening once before. Do you have some writing up the top of your page when you're in your mail, where it might say 'view' , 'mailbox', 'edit' or 'messages'. I know under my 'view' when you click on it you have the option to hide or show messages. Saying that, you may not be able to read this either!
Good luck with it. If I don't hear from you in the long run I'll Skype for a chat instead.
Love
Fran

 
At January 21, 2014 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Another "no show" I'm afraid ! I'll take note of your advice and check the top of the page for instructions. I'm sure that's what's happened! I put your emails in a folder, then lost the folder ! I would never have thought of doing that myself I must have been advised by someone who thought it was a good idea !!! Thanks...fingers crossed...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home