Friday, December 14, 2012

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/12/14/connecticut-school-shooting.html

Bee and others, I don't know if this will come up live on the blog but this will give you an idea of what has happened.  I was at my fitness club when it came over the news.  It is shocking.  Mental illness can be shocking, which is obviously involved in this for no-one in their right mind would commit such an evil and disastrous deed.  I think of the parents, the mothers, who, shopping for Christmas, will already have bought Christmas presents for their children.  Twenty children are dead in this shooting.  It is almost inconceivable that this should happen anywhere, let a small town in Connecticut.
Rosey

1 Comments:

At December 14, 2012 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Bee said...

thank you Rosey. The link came through well. I have had CNN on all morning and my heart goes out to all involved, such a sad Christmas ,they will never have a good one again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home