Sunday, December 9, 2012

Good morning from Oregon

The sun was out for coffee time this morning.  The Christmas tree is up with lights waiting for ornaments today.  We will bake gingerbread cookies and play Christmas music while we decorate.   I will read the several pounds of ads from the Sunday paper and try to get into the mood to shop.  Perhaps this year may be the time to fall back on the old faithful---a pair of socks for everyone with money stuffed into the toe.   However,  my daughters have their birthday on Dec 22nd, so I do have to shop for that.

My best present this year is already delivered.  I feel well after all the health bumps in the road this year and am finishing a scrap quilt top today.

Wishing everyone, health and joy for the season.

1 Comments:

At December 9, 2012 at 6:48 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Betty, it's nice to see you posting and hear of your news. I'm sorry that you've had health challenges this year and I hope for continued recovery for you. Your plans for the day, baking, sounded cosy. I can't begin to feel Christmasy myself but I enjoy hearing what others are doing. I'll be scrambling at the last minute.
Rosey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home