Thursday, December 6, 2012

People continue to have problems trying to post here. I just posted this on the Yahoo group and thought it might help someone reading here:

I feel your pain. :)  Let me see if I can walk us through the process. Go to the BB or BBChat page. In the upper right hand corner of the page,in tiny letters, there are the options 'create blog' and 'sign in.' Click on 'sign in', and you will be taken to a page that invites you to create a blog on the left or sign in with your email address and password on the right. Sign in. If you can not remember your password, click on the bit for help accessing your account and it will help find you. Otherwise sign in. That gets you to a page where you can click on "new post" and that will get you a box to post in. Really. That is how I get there on those rare occasions when I have something to say.
And now I think I will take this post and copy it to the BB. :)
Jean (still at Mill Bay)

2 Comments:

At December 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Donna T said...

I think I need to contact Eric for invitation to enter the blog again. I was signed in with a different e-mail address, so I think the g-mail address is what is causing me not to be able to post. I am signed on under g-mail, but no access to just post, only comment. I will see what happens.
Donna, LEH,NJ

 
At December 7, 2012 at 4:38 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Jean, I can't believe that:
" on those rare occasions when I have something to say"...whoever heard of a lawyer or even a retired lawyer short on words without something to say......lol.
It's nice to see you posting. It's funny because I've never had any issues posting although I do have the aggravation of the blogger insisting that I want to join something else to blog some more. I just use the go back button and it disappears taking me to where I want to go. So, maybe I need to post, too...let's see....

Rosey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home