Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ginger ale, my new best friend

Hi-I just wanted to check in.  I have found out the ginger ale is good for my tummy.  I've been warming it in a coffee mug in the micro-wave, and it is very good.
My DH got a jump on Chrisrmas and brought all the decorations down form the attic on Friday.  The trouble is all the fall decorations are still out.  What a mess.  He promised me we could get all the fall things put away before dark today.
His college football team lost last night to their rival.  We had talked about driving to the game, but the tickets were $150 each.  Since they lost, I'm really glad we didn't spend the money.
I managed to put the label on 2 finished quilts last night, but I am finding that when I have the peace and quiet to quilt, I'd rather take a nap.
Sara in Fla.

2 Comments:

At November 25, 2012 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Bee said...

MMMMMMMm that sounds good. I like ginger ale anyway.Am I allowed any brandy in it ? Just joking, that used to be my favourite drink .

 
At November 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Rosey P has long been a fan of ginger for the stomach. I grew up on Ginger Ale and love it, even in a glass with vanilla ice cream! (We called those our home-made ice cream sodas)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home