Wednesday, November 14, 2012

checking out the insides tomorrow

Not nearly as interesting at Lavinia's beautiful quilt. . . I'm having both the upper G.I. and the colonoscopy tomorrow AM at 8:00.  The doctor's office just "happened" to have someone cancel while I was there yesterday afternoon.  So, going to go and get it all over with before Thanksgiving.  Then the follow-up is on Dec. 7th.
Can't believe it is almost Dec.  Anyone have suggestions of things my DH can get me that are quilt related?  We moved the old storage cabinet out to the garage yesterday, oh, I had no idea so much RED fabric was in there.  Along with odds and ends.  Some Christmas, some red and white.  Will have to think of a red, white and blue quilt to start in Jan.  I certainly don't need more fabric.  Maybe another Ott light, or tool.
The antique one will be put in tonight or tomorrow night as soon as he can get a guy-friend over.  We tried together last night, but I was afraid I couldn't keep my part on the dolly.  It was tetering, and I sure don't want a bunch of boards!   The thing is heavy!
I've already started drinking the 64 oz. of stuff.  It is mixed with Gatorade, so not too bad.  Hopefully nothing serious going on.
Sara in gray, foggy, cooler Florida

2 Comments:

At November 14, 2012 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Best of luck tomorrow..glad you can get it over with and no wait, the waiting is the hardest part. I have a thought if you make a RWB quilt. Email me... azkwltr AT cox dot net. Hugs! Lavinia/AZ who can never read the two words they want you to fill in so you can post.

 
At November 14, 2012 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Lavinia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home