Thursday, November 15, 2012

Back home after morning check out

Hi quilty friends:  I got back home about 11:30 and went right to bed and sleep.  Didn;t have any problems, no Vagal reactions, etc.  He said I have a Hiatal hernia, and Diverticulosis, so will have to lay off the wine, coffee, nuts.  I'll know more when I have the follow up in 2 weeks.  At least there is an answer now.  With Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner I will have to be really careful.  No pecan pie!  So I'll have lemon chess instead.  One of the things we like to do is go out to eat, so that will have to be modified.  He took some biopsies, which the lab will have to look at.
So, laying low, going to watch some light, funny something on TV.
Sara where it is still foggy.

3 Comments:

At November 15, 2012 at 6:01 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

No more strawberries, skins on tomatoes and so on. I guess you'll get a list for the diverticulosis-litis....Sara , on the foods you can eat. Hiatal hernia are not so easy...Himself has it...don't lie down after eating (he does it), don't drink after supper (he does it and spend the night coughing and not sleeping). At least you've found out and it must have been uncomfortable having it at both ends. Hope you're feeling better today.
Rosey

 
At November 16, 2012 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Actually, there was NO pain at all. We are going to see the new James Bond movie at 4:00 and later do some grocery shopping. Will have to make some pies other than pecan, my favorite. Maybe apple, and the lemon custard (chess). I am hungry all the time!
Sara in Fla

 
At November 16, 2012 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Sara - I am so relieved that the procedure went well for you. I have a small HH also. Ugh. My departed MIL had diverticulosis and she could not eat popcorn and very little corn. Maybe hers was reeeally bad? Amazing that you felt well enough to go tot he mooo-vies! (how was the movie?) I was wiped out after my colonoscopy and endoscopy, for the rest of the day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home