Tuesday, December 11, 2012

oooops....

I've done it again !  Sorry that this is sideways on, Rosey did tell me how to move the image around but I can't see any indication of how to on this page.  Anyway.........If you hold your head on oneside, you will see my Christmas greeting to you all !

We have had trouble with our internet for awhile now. It comes and goes without any obvious reason. Today the man came out and after many hours of checking, climbing and sorting he told us that there was an "disturbance" close to the house ( no surprises there !!!) so he moved the dish to a tree across the garen and we have very good reception now, far quicker too.  Seems we will have to dig a trench across the lawn for a more permanent solution... Himself is not too thrilled about that...!!

A busy week here ,  lots of "end of year" things as well as the usual Christmas rush to see everybody before we al disperse for the summer season.  We leave on 20th for a week in Auckland with DD#2 and family.  We are only there for a week, she has three teenagers and they will all be busy with their own lives. I have n't bothered with a tree this year but have put a few decorations up.  We have a few friends coming in this w/end and will be back to celebrate New Year with them which will be nice. It only seems like yesterday that we saw 2012 in..

5 Comments:

At December 11, 2012 at 1:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do the image tweaking in my photo program and then "save" or "save as". The photos that I upload to this site are the saved ones instead of the originals. Clear as mud?
Kathi

 
At December 11, 2012 at 1:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do the rotating in my photo program and then "save" or "save as". Then I upload the saved picture to the site instead of the original. Clear as mud?
Kathi

 
At December 11, 2012 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Kathi in Idaho said...

I tried to leave a comment from my iPad this morning (twice) and apparently the powers that be don't want me to post from there.

At any rate...Marion, when I post a picture, I do the rotating with my photo program and then "save" or "save as". Then I post the saved picture rather than the original. This seems to work for me. I've also noticed that when I send a picture in an email without first saving the rotated one, the email goes out with the picture upside down or sideways.

Hope this helps.
Kathi

 
At December 11, 2012 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Thanks Kathi, my photos are all in Documents...I've no idea why....and that doesn't seem to have a system for moving them around... I'll just have to remember not to turn the camera on it's side when taking photos..! One day I'll invite a computer savvy friend over, to sort me out.. I'm impressed that you know how to use an iPad too ! I was shown one on Monday night and was amazed .... I had no idea what they were capable of.

Have a good day.
Marion

 
At December 12, 2012 at 12:30 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Love it, Marion! Looks great from all ways. :-)
Hugz, Mary in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home