Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Marion, does this make you feel better....this is image on a recent quilt that I made for granddaughter, Sarah, but it is meant to fly sideways..I think, not yours though  (smiling)...I don't understand computers but I'm getting better at it.  This past week, with a private tutorial, I've been able to update my website.  I create the text and learned how to put it up on the site but don't know how to insert the pictures.  I've learned how to do the captions beneath them as well and I'm very proud of myself. 

Digging trenchs (trenches, trenchs looks like it's right)...when it isn't themselves idea in the first place is never good, is it.  I've just had a recent conflaguration with himself over the woodchips that come from logsplitting which in cleaning up, he mounds up around the bases of trees.  We have woodchip pillows all over the property now.  Trouble is, one he did was in my pathway to the dog run and I've been treking the stuff into the house on my boots and shoes now for several weeks.  The request to remove the woodchip pillow was never acknowledged.  My gypsy self became quite provoked and let it be known I'd like some help in removing such chips.   Himself has now been grumpy for over one week.

I'm finally able to settle down after a busy B&B season.  Himself tells me that I run around with my hair on fire by the end of the season...it takes a lot of my energy to do it.  Then, I can't sit down quietly in my studio to sew.  I'm making an outfit at the moment using all, in-house fabrics and pleased to be making a dent in some of my fabric storage.
Rosey in southern Ontario, Canada

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2012 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Yes Rosey, your pciture DID make me feel better but not because, on first glimpse, it looked sideways on (!) but because it's so full of colour and movement. It's just lovely !

Another hot day here (I'm not complaining !!)and I'm off to get my hair cut. I don't plan to be out for long as I would like to spend the afternoon in the garden. It's looking untidy after very strong winds last week, lots of things need to be cut back.

Have a good day.

 
At December 11, 2012 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Love the girl flying sideways. Can we see the rest of the quilt?
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home